Motorcycle is usually two-wheeled motor vehicle.
Lara Croft uses Ducati Monster in Egypt, whilst searching the the final piece of the Atlantean Scion. She drowns one with a jump into the sea, to reach Natla's Yacht. Ducati Monster is also ridden in Ghana, England, Kazakhstan, and Peru.
Lara Croft owns a red dirt bike with number 7, she uses it to partake in dirt races.
Lara Croft has at least two bikes in her Croft Manor garage: a black one, and a red dirt bike with number 7 on it. She uses the black bike to visit Wilson in an auction house, she later uses the same one to fight the intruders in her own manor's garage.
Tomb Raider: The Last RevelationEdit
Tomb Raider: Anniversary Edit
Tomb Raider: Legend Edit
- Peru - Return to Paraíso
- Japan - Meeting with Takamoto
- Ghana - Pursuing James Rutland
- Kazakhstan - Project Carbonek
- England - King Arthur's Tomb?
Tomb Raider: Underworld Edit
Lara Croft: Relic RunEdit
Shadow of the Tomb RaiderEdit
- Although the motorbike doesn't return in Tomb Raider II, there are renders which show Lara with it during the time of Tomb Raider II.
- A red dirt bike with number 7 can also be seen in the Lara Croft: Tomb Raider which might be an easteregg for the one that appeared in Tomb Raider #16.
- In 2018 Tomb Raider movie a motorcycle is hinted in behind the scenes videos, but no bike appeared in film.