'Tomb Raider' Profile: Lara Croft (Movie Timeline)
Do you like this video?
- For Lara Croft in other continuities, see Lara Croft disambiguation page
- Great physical condition: Lara is in excellent shape, displaying a lean and strong frame. She demonstrated several feats of strength, speed, agility and durability. She was able to take hard falls without any major damage.
- Hand to hand combat: Lara is trained in MMA and possibly other martial arts. She showed a variety of kicks, punches and grapples during her many fights. She used a rear naked choke, triangle choke and different takedowns.
- Archery: As a child Lara was trained in archery. Demonstrating great proficiency.
- Biking: Lara proved herself to be a highly agile and swift bicyclist. Able to move through the London traffic in high speed chases.
- Survivalist: Lara survived several dangerous situations using her quick wit and athletic ablities.
- Climbing: Lara proved herself able to skillfully scale walls.
- Possibly due to her inexperience Lara made multiple mistakes during her adventure that nearly killed her. When confronting Mathias she threw her icepick away before attacking him in hand to hand combat, she also used a badly performed shoulderthrow in which she pulled herself in a chokehold. When she was on top she sacrificed top control to go for a triangle choke which ended up with him turning the tables. On several occassions she turned her back towards her attacker or exposed herself in ways that allowed them to kick her, grab her hair or harm her in other ways.