Carter Bell is a recurring character in the Lara Croft spin-off series of games and comics. A rival archaeologist and friend to Lara Croft, he actively takes part in her adventures and assists her during this timeline. He is voiced by Dorian Lockett.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Lara Croft: Relic Run (mentioned/plot device)
- Lara Croft and the Frozen Omen
Temple of Osiris[edit | edit source]
While competing with Lara for the prized Staff of Osiris, Carter accidentally sets Set, God of Chaos, free to reap destruction on the mortal realm once more. If multiplayer campaign is selected, then Carter can join Lara, Isis and Horus on a journey to imprison Set once more.
Lara Croft: Relic Run[edit | edit source]
Carter does not make a physical appearance in Relic Run and instead serves as the main plot device and player motivation. It is explained via snippets attached to various relics that Carter had gone missing sometime after ToO, leading Lara to track him through Cambodia, the Sahara and the Himalayas.
As this game has not yet finished adding content, it is unclear whether this takes place before or after The Frozen Omen.
Lara Croft and the Frozen Omen[edit | edit source]
This mini-series follows on from Temple of Osiris and focuses on Lara and Carter attempting to stop a cult from bringing cataclysmic devastation to the world.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Carter's name borrows from two famous English archaeologists; Howard Carter (credited with the re-discovery of Tutankhamen's Tomb) and Gertrude Bell (Remembered for establishing the modern state of Iraq).
- Carter has a pet Hawk.
References[edit | edit source]
- Issue 4 of Lara Croft and the Frozen Omen